G1 redux

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got Titanium Ultra Magnus today. Looks well alongside Classic voyager Prime. Also works well with dlx Classic Prime repainted white.

I'm thinking of repainting Energon Starscream as Skywarp as I want my seekers to all look a bit unique.

Also, anyone else think with a bit of work movie Thundercracker could make a good Thunderwing?

Also, anyone else think with a bit of work movie Thundercracker could make a good Thunderwing?

With a new paint job, definitely.

Edit-Also, I replaced my Classics Optimus Prime with TT Henkei! Convoy. Yes, I broke down and admitted to myself that the TT version was just as nice, even better in some cases, then the Hasbro version. I was still going to pass on him, I didn't think he was better enough to import.

My Classics Prime broke while I was transforming him, however, and my super glue repair attempt worsened the situation. So I decided to give the TT version a try, seeing as he was selling for the same amount as Classics Prime on BBTS.

I have to say, he's a great looking figure. Screw the "Convoy" stuff though, he's still Optimus Prime.

Oh, about Titanium Ultra Magnus, I'm considering taking Cybertron Armorhide and painting him white and replacing TUM's cab with Armorhide. I feel like it replicates the idea of a white cab robot, but avoids the Prime repaint issue. Plus, it adds play value to TUM.

In anticipation for my Classics 2.0/Universe Blaster, I've added Cyberton yellow Scrapmetal with a :bot Reprolabel as Rewind and Cybertron Backstop as Ramhorn.

Also, just dug out my old RiD Sky-Byte, I'm using him as Finback with a :con Reprolabel.

Archived