Tomorrow Is Prime Day!

Ender

this is the stupidest holiday since Arbor day.

On a more serious note, this thread (and its duplicate thread) is in bad taste. In the other and identical thread of this, Prime-Collector stated that he is 3/4 Jewish - would he like it if non-Jewish members made disrespectful remarks about central figures in Judaism, like Jacob, Moses, or Elijah? People can always make fun of Purim as a holiday where the Hebrews celebrate yet another persecution, or in this case, Optimus Prime goes through another repaint and people watch the "Unicron Battles" from Armada on Purim.

So does that make Arcee Esther?

You make a good point actually....

Oh, and screw Hanukkah, Purim's where it's at when it comes to rockin' Jewish holidays :tflaugh

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone recalls...

This was just about my first post one year ago.

Happy Prime Day!

(Not just random sacrilege joke, my family actually celibates this and has for years.)

Celibates?!? So, your family doesn't have sex?

worst holiday ever

I thought that title went to National Randomly Punch Some Guy in the Scrotum Day. Boy, that one sucks...

this is the stupidest holiday since Arbor day.

On a more serious note, this thread (and its duplicate thread) is in bad taste. In the other and identical thread of this, Prime-Collector stated that he is 3/4 Jewish - would he like it if non-Jewish members made disrespectful remarks about central figures in Judaism, like Jacob, Moses, or Elijah? People can always make fun of Purim as a holiday where the Hebrews celebrate yet another persecution, or in this case, Optimus Prime goes through another repaint and people watch the "Unicron Battles" from Armada on Purim.

I'm not saying you can't make fun of religion - ridiculing the believers is one thing, but to mock an important figure, Jesus in this case, is something else.

This thread and the holiday it pertains to are about the fictional death and rebirth of MY favorite imaginary character. Leave yours out of it.

• 6 years later...

Enjoy your Bad Friday everyone!

Don't forget to watch Transformers: The Movie tonight!

(Or Other voices 2, reading Marvel Transformers #24 (#106 UK) or any of the multitudes of times Prime, ever so briefly kicked the cyber-bucket.)