Tomorrow Is Prime Day!

Ender

Religion discussions belongs in the Political Forum, keep it out of the regular forums so people can still enjoy themselves...

That being said, my bro got the original Optimus on Christmas, and I got PM Optimus, AM Optimus, and G2 Optimus all on Christmas too. So Christmas is more of a Prime Day for me :tflaugh

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prime day is kind of a festivus for the rest of us kinda day. Its not that important when it is, Its just importnant to have another day to party and eat well.

Every day seemed fit is a day to party and Eat Well!! Allspark is right with the world. Festivities are the right of all sentient beings. and so forth. Happy Prime Day to you all!

Just a bit of religious humor, but why does ABC show the Passover story for Easter?

answer: its much more heart warming to show the story of a Mytho-historical (how else do you explain it) hero freeing his people than showing a film about the guy whose holiday the film is being shown for nailed to a couple of rough cut Pressure treated 6x6 timbers. Which Ironically, Showtime is showing back to back.... Mel Gibson is creepy.

in the meantime, they're showing Saw on another channel. Coincidence?

(pardon my joining in the shenanagans)

they're served in a traditional hand made chicken soup forged of the finest caliber (no Salminella here!) with a rich broth of the meat when prepared overnight.

Its traditionally served with Matza balls or for some, the unleven Matza Energon cubes, On PassRollout.

It is on this ocassion that we light the matrix for eight days and eight nights. During the nights of which, Optimus shall come down from the mountain and say "let my Autobots Roll!"

I'm Jewish, and I don't know whether to find this insulting or funny. Maybe a little of both.

Besides, I don't have a Prime Day.

And BTW, I don't go saying stuff about a religion you may or may not understand. I have a co-worker who does that and it annoys the heck out of me.

Just because you are Christian doesn't give you the right to make an ass of yourself by pretending you know anything about your own Religion.

Somebody's been putting words in my mouth.

Every day seemed fit is a day to party and Eat Well!! Allspark is right with the world. Festivities are the right of all sentient beings. and so forth. Happy Prime Day to you all!

Just a bit of religious humor, but why does ABC show the Passover story for Easter?

answer: its much more heart warming to show the story of a Mytho-historical (how else do you explain it) hero freeing his people than showing a film about the guy whose holiday the film is being shown for nailed to a couple of rough cut Pressure treated 6x6 timbers. Which Ironically, Showtime is showing back to back.... Mel Gibson is creepy.

in the meantime, they're showing Saw on another channel. Coincidence?

Somebody's been putting words in my mouth.

Prime came back to save us all. No religion required.

PS Matza Balls are not religious Icons. No really.

Prime came back to save us all. No religion required.

PS Matza Balls are not religious Icons. No really.

No, but Matzah is. And Matzah Balls are made with Matzah Meal, and Matzah Meal is the Matzah equivalent of bread crumbs

Minicon. I'm jewish too dude. and I was making the jokes in pure humor. I'm sorry if you felt insulted, but you can't be faithful without having some sense of humor.

meantime PC, the religious signifigance of Matzo is that it is the unleven bread from the exodus from Egypt. In order to leave and still be fed, the Hebrews cooked their bread on flat rocks in the sun and the bread did not rise (according to some versions it is because they left the Yeast out in order to speed up the cooking process).

anyway. too much faith flooding a fun holiday thread. No offense to anybody. (Except for people of Unicrons Witness)

Minicon. I'm jewish too dude. and I was making the jokes in pure humor. I'm sorry if you felt insulted, but you can't be faithful without having some sense of humor.

meantime PC, the religious signifigance of Matzo is that it is the unleven bread from the exodus from Egypt. In order to leave and still be fed, the Hebrews cooked their bread on flat rocks in the sun and the bread did not rise (according to some versions it is because they left the Yeast out in order to speed up the cooking process).

anyway. too much faith flooding a fun holiday thread. No offense to anybody. (Except for people of Unicrons Witness)

Oh, I'm not offended/insulted. Indeed, one needs a sense of humor about their own religion. I have heard plenty of jokes about Jews.

None of which belong on a message board mind you, but still, funny.

BTW, nice to meet a fellow Jewish TFan :thumb

However, I think religion is a touchy subject for some people and doesn't have a place on a message board all the time except for maybe the holiday season (Chanukah/Christmas) when we share what we've gotten. Just like public schools :tfgrin