What is so good about G1?

prime_time

These days I do Matrix style "bullet time." :) So say if Bumblebee was charging for an attack, I'll make sounds like...

"VVRRRRRRRR-SCREEEEEEE-BWOOOOOHHHH(that Matrix slow-mo bullet time sound)-ZZZRKKK-ZZTTT-CHK(again, at varying tempos depending on "real time speed" of the actual phase of transformation)" ;D

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

So now that Animated toys have dropped I have a burning question. how much money have you, Agent Zero, Lord Mad Hammer and my personal fave w/ the most useless opinion Siber (something or other)" have you pissed away to Has-Suck? Have you taken it dry up you no where to much yet? Yeah I have crappy taste in cartoons. . . Whatever. This board sucks. I have nothing valid to say to any of you puppets who eat crap that Hasbro and its affilates feed you. Except Glue and Hot-Rod you guys rock, and don't bother wasting your breadth here folks are too uptight and they sell out at the drop of a "Voyager" class Optimus.

BTW WTF is "Voyager" Class anyways. That and anybody that buys it, can kiss my Coo-low.

Peace Forever!!

Well, RID and the movie (and maybe other recent series) have had more "Gobots" than "Transformers" transformation sounds...

Actually, the classic transformation sound was integrated into a LOT of the movie transformations. It just didn't bludgeon you over the head with it like in that spot with Blackout.

So now that Animated toys have dropped I have a burning question. how much money have you, Agent Zero, Lord Mad Hammer and my personal fave w/ the most useless opinion Siber (something or other)" have you pissed away to Has-Suck? Have you taken it dry up you no where to much yet? Yeah I have crappy taste in cartoons. . . Whatever. This board sucks. I have nothing valid to say to any of you puppets who eat crap that Hasbro and its affilates feed you. Except Glue and Hot-Rod you guys rock, and don't bother wasting your breadth here folks are too uptight and they sell out at the drop of a "Voyager" class Optimus.

BTW WTF is "Voyager" Class anyways. That and anybody that buys it, can kiss my Coo-low.

Peace Forever!!

*Also available in English.

Peace Forever!!

Well I don't know about Animated, but Hasbro continues to deliver with the Classics/Universe line, I can't wait to dive in head first.

Also, I can't wait for the TF2 line. So quit your constant whining. If you have nothing to say to us, why did you dig up a thread that's been dead and buried for a month?

What is so good about G1???

The show was great, the best of the freakin' best!!!

Toys are amazing!!!!, some molds are from the 70's.

The original Marvel comics are the best!!

All that was good.

Edit: I forgot, the original artbox was the farg!ng best!!!!!

and obviously add the Nostalgia factor! :argh

Archived