Movie Premium Optimus Prime video

Pascal

For those wondering, the following parts are now silver:

-rims

-front grill

-upper legs

-crotch/waist

-inner chest grill

-the 2 parts above the chest windows (like the regular version)

-face (like the regular version)

-the 2 little flaps on the shoulders

-the 2 big reservoirs (battery compartments?) and the 2 smaller ones in truck mode

-base of the smokestacks

-the 2 pivots further down on the smokestacks

Also, the sword unit can easily be popped off if you prefer a cleaner truck mode.

Bob Saget PASCAL NOW I WANT HIM!!!!

you suck :P :) :P :D

2nded dammit.

Swichblade sword, confirmed G1 transformation sound, etc = sold.

Crap.

Nice video sir. Very informative.

Wish the first one made that sound and had that sword. Now I have to go out and spend more money!

ah man, thats a nice surprise! the switchblade action is AWESOME. thought it was just going to swing out like his old water squirter.

i want to sell my leader prime for premium but whos gonna wanna buy the old one now? :(

Wish Hasbro could have done this the first time around. :redface

Seriously what the hell am I going to do with two Leader class Optimus Primes? :P

At least I was smart enough to wait on Megatron.

Archived