Custom Alt Soundwave for sale

***PLEASE SEND ME YOUR LOCATION SO I CAN FACTOR IN SHIPPING***

In the US Shipping will most likely be $5 for this figure

I just finished my latest (this is the 3rd one I've had for sale) Alternators Soundwave from an Alt Skids and G1 Soundwave head. I've removed all the flame decals from the car and all of the red in bot mode. The head I used has complete 360 degree rotation and the weapon he comes with is his modified G1 gun with the skids gun handle so he can hold it. I'm also including Titanium Laserbeak that fits prefectly on the window. I've already recieved an offer for this figure for $70 shipped but I want others to have a chance before I sell it (I'll probably take highest bidder in about a week of posting this)

MAKE AN OFFER

anewsoundwave004.jpg

anewsoundwave003.jpg

anewsoundwave002.jpg

WANTS, these are pretty much the only things I will consider trading for

Wants, preferably loose

BTA Autolooper *want badly*

KO BT Red Subaru *want badly*, White Sideswipe, any other KO Alt/BT pm me

Any Loose alts/bt and their heads and hands for kitbashing

Rumble and Frenzy Headphones

TFCC Breakaway

Squawktalk no weapons needed, can be in fairly good condition as long as he transforms

The next fee are VERY LOW PRIORITY FOR ME

G1 Devastator's Left Arm and Fist, Big Drills, BIG gun, and all SMALL guns except for Hook's

All G1 Dinobots in fairly good condition

Blaster's cassettes Ramhorn, Eject

Archived