baby blue

shajaki

does anyone else notice how much they use it? especially in repaints. to me its not an appropriate color 90% of the time they use it. blur. the original and the armada repaint i think the only times it was used correctly. every other time it was used just gave me a reason not to buy figure "x".

whats set me off on tis topic, the new pics on TFans of stealth movie bb. it looks really nice, given the lighting in the pic anyways. but there is one odd and incredibly out of place feature he presents. a small baby blue autobot insignia amongst a figure comprised of black and gold. seriously hasbro. what the hell. minus the baby blue, its a beautiful figure.

*rolls eyes*

this isnt the first time theyve done this.... i guess im the only one annoyed with the baby blue...

Allspark Blue is disgusting. It just clashes horribly with most colors, so it winds up looking awful on almost all the Allspark line. It might be able to work with Cybertron molds, but not the movie molds...

I think it works well on Evac, Incinerator, and First Strike Prime. Those are the only Allspark Power figs I have.

EDIT: Wait. I just remembered that my son has Cliffjumper and it does clash pretty bad on him.

It works on Evac, but it looks pretty bad on First Strike Prime (bad enough that I didn't get it, when I was planning to since hearing about it) and Incinerator.

Of course, I think Incinerator and his colors look awful anyway, so...

I think the color can work on certain figures. I like it on Stockade.

While I know the color is overused in the Allspark Power line, I don't remember it being Hasbro's backup. Maybe you should come up with more then the movie line to prove your point. What other times has Hasbro used this color?

Archived