Think it would be a good idea to do this...

dinojr

Just wondering if anyone here cut out that stupid little stub with the magnets ,used for steering in car mode, so that Smoky's arms would be way more posable?

I'm thinking of doing it cause it's kinda pissing me off both during transformation and when posing the arms but the steering in car mode would be sarcificed.

I havent had much of a problem eitherso i wouldnt cut them off

Just wondering if anyone here cut out that stupid little stub with the magnets ,used for steering in car mode, so that Smoky's arms would be way more posable?

I'm thinking of doing it cause it's kinda pissing me off both during transformation and when posing the arms but the steering in car mode would be sarcificed.

I wouldn't. If it bothers you that much go for it, just don't plan on him driving in a strait line.

i was somehow able to get the magnet bar thingy to pop out, and flip the wheels upside down. now i can just laythe magnets against the metal parts on the wheels (which are "upside down").

Like the Alt Streak shown at the toy fair?

1silverstreakrm1.jpg

the magnet stubs are on the outside which might make it easier to pose.

i was somehow able to get the magnet bar thingy to pop out, and flip the wheels upside down. now i can just laythe magnets against the metal parts on the wheels (which are "upside down").

Like the Alt Streak shown at the toy fair?

1silverstreakrm1.jpg

the magnet stubs are on the outside which might make it easier to pose.

yes. it takes a little pressure when your flipping the wheels over, and it might seem like the plastic things sticking out of them might break off at any minute, but it works. just exercize caution. also, since the magnetic bar is no longer attached to the body of the tranformer, it tends to get lost... i simply stick it to one of the metal spots on the inside of one of the doors when in bot mode just so i know where i stashed it.

Archived