Should Unicron appaer in Animated?

Aquarion

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POWERGLIDE NO!!!!

:P :yikes :P :yikes :yikes :P :yikes :P :yikes :P

A definite NO to a Unicron inclusion. Not that he's stupid or anything, it's just that he wouldn't fit ANYWHERE into the storyline.

Plus if they did include him, CN would have to make another one of their crappy TV movies. :tfpuke

Quote:Decepticon Rhino

I love unicron and everything,but give him a break. he´s had enough crap in the unicron trilogy,and his toys weren´t any good either. we should just have gotten the beast wars neo version.

Seriously,the armada toy? not impressive,it's planet mode doesn't fit together very well,he can't stand up in bot mode,he's a fun homage but converting him to toy format is a bad move if you don't intend to release a fort max-sized one,that can at least stand. (his cybertron toy looked funky,but he's okay,i just think a bigger,sturdier,better feeling version of the tank would have been better,i accept him using a body of regular transformer proportions as long as it ties in with the series,but at least make him capable of not getting squished by optimus prime's foot.)

Dude! Unicron can stand. Im not sure where you bought yours but my 2 stand perfectly.

I think judging if Unicron should be in it is up to the SUPERB writers and if they can fit him in there withOUT Powerglideing up the series. I agree that it COULD be bad. Butthen again it could RULE too! Think about it. Depends on how it is played out. You never know till its there, is my point.

But if you think about the a/e/c series and try to put THAT in the TF:A series. NO.

Im looking forward to the ship turning into Omega Supreme. ;)

Mine keeps tumbling over. :-(

you must just not be good at balancing him then. He doesn't do standing still in a static pose well, work with the articulation and he can stand without aid...

dscf0844me0.jpg

and look badass in the process (I actually came upon mine by chance, i went to argos and bought hoping for omegs but got him instead, don't regret it though. Just wish i'd got the other coloured one at some point too.

As for Unicron appearing in animated, only if it was in three years time. references to him as the transformers devil is fine and would be cool but not as an entity, at the moment the franchise has done what it needed to do, gone back to Autobots vs Decepticons. Sometimes simplicity works

Archived