An explanation about Shockwave

Tripredacus

I was talking to a friend about how Cybertron got so screwed up in Megatrons absence. Here is how it went:

Megatron: "I'm going to chase some Autobots. Shockwave, you are in charge"

Shockwave: "Okay"

A year passes...

Shockwave: "This is pretty sweet"

A million years pass...

Shockwave: "Well this is cool but where did Megatron go?"

Four million years passed. Megatron contacts Shockwave...

Shockwave: "Hey, how's it going... I.. uh... well you see.. we ran out of energy awhile back so... could you send us something?"

Megatron: "Ha yea have these cube things.... I'm staying on Earth because you didn't F us in energy here."

Was this a good explanation of how things went in G1?

I thought it was an apt explanation :tflaugh

Love that vid, Chromia and co. winding Shockwave up is class.

"The Autobots have used the human with wheels to gain control of the space bridge." XD

Starscream's voice is good in that.

Trying to apply logical explanations to G1 continuity is pretty much impossible … Shock - cant shoot for sh1t – wave had 4 million years and did what? He didn’t conquer worlds, create superior technology, produce great monuments – he must be history’s least progressive leader, I bet the trains didn’t even run on time.

I prefer the comic continuity, he was stuck in a tar pit for 4 million years until he finally got free and kicked everyone’s ass.

I thought I remember Megatron saying that he wanted everything left exactly like it was when he got back, and cold, logical Shockwave took this literally and stagnated all societal development on Cybertron, and did not further nor regress the Decepticon cause.

Maybe I'm way off.

I thought I remember Megatron saying that he wanted everything left exactly like it was when he got back, and cold, logical Shockwave took this literally and stagnated all societal development on Cybertron, and did not further nor regress the Decepticon cause.

Maybe I'm way off.

:rofl :pfx :blueface

Maybe I'm way off.

:rofl :pfx :blueface

"Cybertron shall remain as you leave it"

Megatron obviously thought he's be back shortly and would just be nipping off to smash some Autobots. Shockwave thought the same but probably didn't want to change anything just incase Megatron came back and was pissed that things had been changed.

• 2 weeks later...
Trying to apply logical explanations to G1 continuity is pretty much impossible … Shock - cant shoot for sh1t – wave had 4 million years and did what? He didn’t conquer worlds, create superior technology, produce great monuments – he must be history’s least progressive leader, I bet the trains didn’t even run on time.

I prefer the comic continuity, he was stuck in a tar pit for 4 million years until he finally got free and kicked everyone’s ass.

He did design a cool logo to use instead!

He's lucky he stayed online for 4 million years.

The truth is not told any better than this

Archived