The Attendee Bonus Figure is...

Haggisjin

Now, I really like the boxed set, but this is pretty lame.... :tfhuh

9101-thumb.jpg
The Transformers Collectors' Club has revealed the attendee figure as Ricochet. Due to the popularity of the Shattered Glass convention set, the set sold out earlier this week with Ricochet coming free to all registered Primus package attendees that were unable to receive the Shattered Glass convention set. Ricochet is a repaint of the Transformers: Cybertron Smokescreen, the same mold also used for the Jazz figure in this year's exclusive set. Take a look at the figure at BotCon.com

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only is the price tag of the set lame (<cheesy commercial echo>a $25 dollar discount!</cheesy>), this is also lame. Lame + lame = absolutely, horribly, sad.

The pterodactyl mold from Cybertron as an evil Swoop would've been better.

im sorry. this entire set, is just awful.

prime, purple and nonsensical. jazz and goldbug are regular looking autobots with purple insignias. which kind of defeats the whole purpose doesnt it? jazz is not bad himself. but i think goldbug is ugly. to much black, the head doesnt look right, and the car mode doesnt fit with the word "bug" in the name. grimlock as trypticon and starcream as jetfire are the only ones that makes sense, but i dont like them either. and ricco.... should be gold and black. or did they mix him up with goldbug? this is the first set that i thought was a total fail.

and its sold out? good god some people have to much money.

ricco would have made a better evil jazz but what ever its not like I'm ever going to get a set (not that i dont want a set FYI)

Archived