So I've been thinking about Animated Prime.

Aquarion

Well, if the toy bio is differing from the CN depiction of Animated Prime...more power to CN.

I'm tired of OMG PERFECT PRIME OMG

CHARACTER BUILDING FTW

Accept for the fact that eventually the character building will result in Animated Prime becoming Optimus Prime, the greatest leader of awesomeness ever.

And that's not a bad thing.

I agree totally. The problem Satan's Camaro was referring to is the sense that Optimus is always this perfect robot guy who never makes a mistake, ever. It's nice to see a character evolve.

I see where you're coming from, and I agree. It's nice to finally see how Optimus gets to be the leader we all know he'll end up being.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have already seen characters evolve. I think you're a bit confused as to what character development actually is. Not that there can or should really be that much character development in nine episodes anyway. We're still getting to know the characters.

Well, one element of character development is that a character learns from his mistakes instead of repeting them(at least, not repeting them too often).

We have already seen characters evolve. I think you're a bit confused as to what character development actually is. Not that there can or should really be that much character development in nine episodes anyway. We're still getting to know the characters.

Well, one element of character development is that a character learns from his mistakes instead of repeting them(at least, not repeting them too often).

That's certainly one option. But it isn't the only one. And I doubt that those two examples you mentioned are going to change -- those are big sources of humor for the show. I don't think the writers would just chuck them.

I honestly have never seen a techspec that really deplicts any transformer accurately. Like TM Cheetor being a Jungle Warrior when he's spent pretty much 0 time in any speakable jungles..

*resists the urge to mention G1 techspecs and characters..*

So meh. Nothin new dude. Been there since the dawn of time as far as TFs are concerned.

Everyone´s thinking it,i´m gonna go ahead and say it:animated prime is the best damn prime ever.

I could see him hanging out with Optimus Primal and talking about how they have lame jobs and how they wish some of their crew would take themselves more seriously.

Maybe he'll get blown up at the end of this season and then they can both talk about how awesome it is to get reborn shiny.

Everyone´s thinking it,i´m gonna go ahead and say it:animated prime is the best damn prime ever.

I could see him hanging out with Optimus Primal and talking about how they have lame jobs and how they wish some of their crew would take themselves more seriously.

Maybe he'll get blown up at the end of this season and then they can both talk about how awesome it is to get reborn shiny.

or he could convert to budhism and talk about how we're all connected.

or he could convert to budhism and talk about how we're all connected.

IS THAT SO WRONG

Prowl's already gone through some significant character development. In the beginning he was the loner ninja prick. Now he's actually much more team-oriented, happily training with Bulkhead and Bumblebee.

Archived