Marx

Massachusetts Sightings

I haven't bought TFs from this region in months. My last TF purchases were at Anime Boston 2006 and a private sale here on TFans

I haven't been looking much lately because I'm on summer break from school. Once I go back in a couple of weeks I'll be reporting for Warwick RI again (Wal Mart, Toys R Us, Toy Vault).

Edited by Frapp

Look what target @ the holyoke mall had this morning  :clap

th_DSC00111.jpg

th_DSC00112.jpg

th_DSC00114.jpg

Edited by MetroBub

Freakin' Sweet!

1 more of each of the BWs megs. and opti.

Only ones of the 3 cybertrons thou..

looks like they did a bit of a remod.. So if they have primus hell be put out soon....

If you can make it to Bellingham TRU, they've got some Primus there.

And for today

Wal-Mart

Woonsockett RI, Diamond Hill Road

Star Wars TransFormer Millenium Falcon

And from the target @ the hadley mall i got these 2 yesterday :)

th_DSC00120.jpg

I'm not really sure what you mean by hoarding in my TRU. I see the same stuff every day I work. I have the guys who work on the truck tell me when TransFormers come in so I can turn around and tell you guys. When I open the box it's always the same stuff.

If you want to talk about hoarding, have you tried the local Wal-Marts? You're lucky if you find anything above a Scout Class.