Massachusetts Sightings

Marx

YAAAAY! I finally found some cybertron figs in MA. At the holyoke mall in holyoke. I bought the monster truck dude because he was the absolute only thing there.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toys R US

Address: 100 Providence Hwy

Dedham, Massachusetts 02026

Alternators:

Wheeljack  0 remaining

Shockblast 3 remaining

Cybertron:

Optimus Prime 0 remaining

Vector Prime 3 remaining

Scourge 3 remaining

Scattorshot 3 remaining

Ransack 3 remaining

Overhaul 2 remaining

Megatron 1 remaining

Jetfire 4 remaining

Crumplezone  3 remaining

TRU in Bellingham (I-495, Exit 18) got reloaded on some Cybertron

3 StarScream, a handful of Megatron and Optimus Prime, more Jetfires, Vector Prime, Scourges, etc. These are on the first end-cap in the Action Figures section.

Also, we managed to dig up one whole G1 Reissue Inferno.

Toys "R" Us, Framingham/Natick (Shopper's World Plaza, Rte 9, near Natick Mall)

More of the same Cybertron figures as in Bellingham TRU, but they had the Scout Class figures: Scattorshot, Overhaul, Ransack.

I was born in Beverly, and spent more time than I'll admit in Taunton.  Have you guys been to 'that' Japanese-themed toystore in Boston?  I don't know the city too well, but it's right near a two-story building that houses a Japanese resturant.  And, there's a Ben and Jerry's place in the same building as the toy store. (I don't believe it's anywhere near Chinatown.)  I wanted to check it out while I was there, but it was closed.  It looked like they had plenty of re-issues and other TF goodness.

That place in Boston, next to the Ben & Jerry's...

ANIME CRASH!!! I freaking loved that place. They had a bunch of Gundam and other mecha figures in there all the time. They also had one in Providence and New York City, but they both closed as well. Twas a damn shame though. They rocked.

Just down the stairs from that Anime Crash is a comic book place that sells some Japanese Manga and a handful of old comic book action figures.

Somewhere near that building though, I think it's called the Garage Mall, is another anime themed store call Tokyo Kid.. They're still around, and I think a CCG gaming store and a Newbury Comics is on the same floor as well. Definitely worth the look at Tokyo Kid, they got Japanese TFs in box.

Yeah, that's the place!  I'm definitely going to make it a point to check both stores out next time I'm in Boston.  I spent a lot more time in the bars than shopping for toys, at the time.  In retrospect, this seems stupid, somehow.

Don't bother with Chinatown, last time I was there (November) I only found a few stores sellings toys, and they weren't any TFs anywhere.

Good Luck

Vynce, Taunton is an ok place, unless you don't speak Portuguese and have a problem driving on the worst roads in the USA. :thumb

My YuGiOh Card League kids informed me today that Newbury Comics in Bellingham is going under. Not much in the way of TransFormers there, other than a handful of figures and comic books, but anyone in the area should definitely check it out if you're in the market for anything else.

Hartford Ave. Take Right off Exit 18 (RTE 495). Same plaza as Regal (Hoyts) Cinemas, Chili's and Whole Foods supermarket.

Archived