Massachusetts Sightings

Marx

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Target on Route 1 in Saugus (across from Kelly's and next to Krispy Kreme) had the following as of yesterday:

2. Roadblock (I gots me one)

2. Energon Starscream

1. Nightslash Cheetor

1. Kickback

1. Steamhammer

They also had a bunch of arialbots too... didn't check which ones but I thnk they had enough to make one complete Superion Mximus.

Also, they had some other Bruiticus Maximus combiner limbs too. Again, I forget which ones. Might be worth a call if any of you are heading out that way.

A few MA and RI sightings

Bellingham MA: Toys R Us

Alt Swindle

Eng Alpha Quintesson

Eng Starscream (repaint ver)

(for Warwick RI, Rte 295 South, Exit 2)

Warwick RI: Toys R Us

Wing Saber

Overcast (Jetfire Repaint)

Six Shot

Warwick RI: Wal-Mart

Combiner limbs for all 3 combiner (Superion, Bruticus, Devastator)

Ok, i know this place isn't in MA, but i don't feel like making a whole new thread.

Enfeild conneticut

Enfield mall

Target

~ every combiner limb and combiner

~ 2 swindles

~ 2 grimlocks

~ 3 of the honda s2000

~ 1 battle ravage (well, 0 now since i bought him)

~ 2 starscream repaints

~ 3 kicker/highwires (bought that one too, because my dog chewed up kicker)

~ 2 of that inferno reapint/remold

~ all of the new universe beast wars things

Holy cow!!! I was in a the Northborough Walmart today and found 6 20th Anniversary OPtimus Primes. They were at regular price for 63$. I remember at this same walmart back in Sept I saw 12 of them. These must 6 must be whats left.

Post or PM me if you want more details on were they are located in the store ;) or want me to assist in the purchase ie I get it and mail it to you for cost + nominal fee. :D

Archived