Massachusetts Sightings

Marx

Man this stinks, i'm the only person from western MA around here. So most of these sightings are useless to me.  :tfmad  But anywhom, as i was sitting in math class today, i was thinking that us MA guys should get together some time. No clue were, but it would be cool to meet some of you guys and maybe do a little bit of trading.

But ya... got some sightings

Boston road Wal-Mart

Springfield

- 2 more dead ends

- 1 new OS, in powerlinx battle packaging

- the silverstreak i was hiding to buy tomarrow was purchased

Springfield/West spfld here marx

:clap :clap :clap

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet you were the one who stole my hidden mesiter there. :tflaugh

Why would i do that when i can just get the stuff when they come off the truck when we open :tftongue

BTW

We got nothing in last night TF wise people... and just in case thats the target @ the holyoke mall :thumb

At the brand new (open last weekend) Super Target in Plainville (495 exit 14) I finshed Energon..

They have the 2nd and last wave of the combiners including 1-2 each of..

Blight

Blackout

Bonecrusher

Wideload

Also they have

Energon Starscream 1 left

Roadblock 2 left

Quickstrike 1 left

They also had alts

2x Grimlock

2x Swindle

2x Battle Kitty

2x Windcharger

Well, since i havn't seen one around here, I'll start one :)

Just recently I saw OMEGA SUPREME in Target at the holyoke mall and at KB toys in the eastfield mall. Also at the same target I saw 2 MEGATRONs and both ROLE PLAYING sets. Also at the holyoke mall there's a Cards and collectibles, who have 2 TAKARA SILVERSTREAKS.

So that's it for now, i'll report back soon.

Was gonna respond to this but kept 4 getting that store u talking bout that collectables store dont bother there way over priced. i mean so overpriced that they want $100 for BT tracks (blue). And thats only an example. You can find him on ebay for like $50 :)

Alright toy run to target @ the holyoke mall nothing new same with the tru..

Wal mart on boston od picked up energon starscream (joy )

the dead end they did have for an alt was distroyed :(

tryin to dec. if i wanna waste time going up 2 westfield wal mart or not...

Well, since i havn't seen one around here, I'll start one :)

Just recently I saw OMEGA SUPREME in Target at the holyoke mall and at KB toys in the eastfield mall. Also at the same target I saw  2 MEGATRONs  and both ROLE PLAYING sets. Also at the holyoke mall there's a Cards and collectibles, who have 2 TAKARA SILVERSTREAKS.

So that's it for now, i'll report back soon.

Was gonna respond to this but kept 4 getting that store u talking bout that collectables store dont bother there way over priced. i mean so overpriced that they want $100 for BT tracks (blue). And thats only an example. You can find him on ebay for like $50 :)

Got one even better than this...

A metroplex with 1 fist nothing else $120 no thats not a typo

what looks like the reissue ultra magnus for $80 bo box looks like weapons are there..

Archived