Massachusetts Sightings

Marx

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

Taking a trip to MA next week and hoping to get hold of 20th Prime and as many of the alts as possible. Can anyone recommend any places that are:

1. cheaper than others or have sales on.

2. stocking quite a few of the alternators.

I'll be staying in Somerville BTW, and know that there is a target nearby. I have already printed off location maps for target, wal-mart, toys r us and KB so am really just wondering which would be my best bet as I'm on a tight schedule. I would be most grateful for any help. Thakns guys.

Target and Walmart are your best and cheapest bet. Many walmarts have Prime on clearance for $50US but thats if you can find it in stock.

TRU in just had huge sales the last 2 weeks.

Also don't forget K-Mart

You best bet is to try them all. For Alts the prices are all around 20$ at all the stores.

Hey guys, it's been awhile since i've seen anything new, but i was in luck yesterday! (10-30)

West Springfield

The KBs next to music daddy and in the stop and shop plaza

- 1 cliff jump

- 1 uhhh, the energon helicopter guy

Khols ( in the same plaza)

- 1 sharkticon

- 1 towline

- 5 command jaguars

Well that's it for now, and i've yet to find shockblast

Kohls in Milford had

3 TFU BiaB Ultra Magnus VS Treadshot

3 TFU BiaB Smokescreen vs Ransack

All TFs were 35% off.

Just an FYI guys, Alt Tracks WILL NOT be in the next case assortment(wave), so he could end up being the rare, hard to find Altenator. The next wave will have more Meisters so there should be plenty of him around. I got my Tracks from walmart.com

KB Toy Works in Franklin actually had something new: all 6 pieces to Micromaster Devastator. Picked them up to complete him. There were still quite a few left.

KB Toy Works in Franklin actually had something new: all 6 pieces to Micromaster Devastator. Picked them up to complete him. There were still quite a few left.

Cool! How much was it $ total? Please give a review.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i dropped my brothers off at a concert in worcester last night, and decided to do a little Transforming hunting

~~Toys R' us across from the auburn mall~~

Well, since i've never been to this toys r' us, it took me a while to find the tformer section, and when I did, it look liked a bomb hit it. So being the good fan I am, I cleaned everything all up. And while during my clean up I found......

~ 10 dread wings

~ 1,000,000 towlines (the next ironhide?)

~ 2 cliff jumpers

~ 1 shockblast, which i purchased

~ 2 energon ironhides

~ 2 sharkticons

~ 5 optimus and megatron 2 packs

~ 1 energon hotshot

~ 3 downshifts

~ 7 megatrons

And then after that, I went to the AUBURN MALL across the street, which in my opinion, was the crappiest mall ever. THere were just a bunch of emo kids and goths walking around, oh, i god i wanted to burn them all alive, alright, now back to the sightings.

~~Aurburn mall KB's~~

~ same old wave one and two crap

~ The entire micron devestator set , which I purchased

Then i went to eat at 99's, after that went over and checked out borders until they closed, then after a long hard night of wanting to kill people, i drove back to worcester, found a spot a few blocks away from the palladium and sat there reading the new toy fare. BUt was also cool i saw/heard street racing every 5 seconds, and i also saw the worlds sketchiest drug deal. The guy buying looked like he had 10 cops chasing him.

Target at South Bay Center in Boston

Alternators:

-Smokescreen

-Sideswipe

-Hound (took them long enough!)

-Tracks (whoa, where did this one come from? I almost bought it (only one there), but I decided to hold out for a bit. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first Tracks spotted in Mass!)

Energon/Powerlinx:

-Rodimus

-Ratchet

-Sky Shadow

-Prowl

-Doom Lock

-Cliffjumper

-Skyblast

-Starscream

-Tankor and Bruticus

-King Atlas

And probably some more that I missed.