Massachusetts Sightings

Marx

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...Nothing too exciting. I was hoping to see a few new deluxes but oh well...

Oh and sorry about MSN I was at work and had to go.

You went on the wrong day!

Just saw these today in overstock: Bellingham TRU

- A ton of PL packaged Omnicons. Doom-lock, Command Ravage included

- Energon Ironhide, Recolor Mirage, more Shockwave, Cliffjumper

I'll try to post if we ever see new G1 reissues.

-----

Don't worry about it the other day on MSN. It's cool.

Recolor Mirage!! You mean Dreadwing!? I will be there tomorrow (sunday) W00T!! I saw Cliffjumper the other day in the overhead but I didn't feel like getting a ladder or TRU Worker. IS the buy 2 get 1 free sale still on?

Look for a guy with a short hair cut and a blond wife who look like she doesn't want to be there. :)

Has anyone found the Alt Meister yet? Just curious.

Haven't seen him. I have seen DeadEnd, Streak and Hound. Look through the thread for my sightings of them.

Ok another update from the Raynham Super Walmart. (my parents live near it thats why I am there alot)

They had a lot of new $9.97 (forgot class name) powerlink packaging.

3-4 Sharkicons

3-4 Energon Hot shots

3-4 Slugslinger

3-4 Towline

3-4 Downshift

I say 3-4 beacause there were too many to count and I have all the ones I want (Downshift and Slug).

Good luck!

Bellingham Toys R Us

New:

Slugslinger

Sharkticon

More Of:

Towline

Downshift

PL Packaging everyone else.

Cliffjumper

Also, there are some more figures shoved up in the overstock valence (the little lift door doohickey with the TF graphic). I couldn't get enough time to sneak a look up there though, but there are some 9.99 PL packaged figures in there.

Man Frapp you TRU (bellingham)is stocked!!!

I got Dreadwing dn Insecticon from there.

Had 5 Cliffjumpers

3 Dreadwings

2 Mirage

4 Shockblast

4 Energon Ironhide

and a ton of the new deluxes.

Other sightsings.

Target in Milford

2 TFU Nemesis Prime

Loads of new deluxes

Wallmart in Bellingham

2 Alt Hounds

2 Alt SilverStreak

:D

Spingfield TRU

Boston road

Well, since you guys have been talking about how TRU has been getting in alot of new stuff, i went over to my local one to check.

-5 hotshot repaints

-3 towlines (got one for me self)

-4 downshifts ( Got that too)

-a bunch of powerlinxed inferno's,prowls, and rodimus'

-1 cliffjumper (bought that one)

- a few command ravages

- there was also a few doom locks as well

What i thought was really funny is that in the display case they have now, omega supreme's head was transformed wrong. i wanted to open it up and fix it, but they might have been thinking i was stealing. But ya, that's it for now,.

No new stock at the Bellingham TRU, but they have made a slight change.

The $29.99 guys (Tidal Wave, Scorponok, and Landmine) have been moved with Armada Unicron's to a bulk stack in the front of the store. They all have been updated with Green Label (finally), so if you haven't got them yet, now might be a good time :thumb

To take up their space, the new $19.99 guys have been moved to the shelf, so no more playing Spiderman in the Action Figure's aisle.

To take up their space, the new $19.99 guys have been moved to the shelf, so no more playing Spiderman in the Action Figure's aisle.

Thats great news. I feel bad for whoever bought that Shockblast that took the 15 foot dive off the top.

Anyway don't forget to hit up your local targets.

Huge sale this week on all TFs.

Archived