Massachusetts Sightings

Marx

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frapp, can u tell me if they'll ever have the reissues under $20?

Unfortunately I never have any knowledge of the stuff that comes in the store, let alone what the price changes would be until they come down the chain of command.

I will, however, be sure to post it here if there ever is a price change for any of the TFs.

...Anyone on the South Shore find anything? I know the new Target at South Bay Center has Smokie and Sideswipe, as well as some of the newer Energon stuff, but I haven't been there in at least a month. The KB at the South Shore Plaza is the suck for finding anything (though I scored some good Star Wars figs once), ditto the TRU right across from Target.

Got back from Super Walmart and....

They had

2 Sharkicons

2 Energon Hot Rods

1 Wheeljack (downshift)

1 Slugslinger

and lots of other newer figs in the PL packaging.

Wheeljack and Slug went home with me :D

As for Alts they didn't have anything.....Last time I was there (2weeks ago) they had the 2 each of Hound, Streak and DE. So they should be getting more in soon.

That Raynham Super Walmart is worth the trip for all you who live within a 20 mile raduis. Its open 24/7 so you can go whenever.

Are there any other stores nearby the Super StarDestro....er..Super Walmart that would carry TFs? I'd hate to drive all that way for 1 store, as cool as it might be.

Was in Framingham visiting some college buddies. Figured I might as well scout around.

Rte 9

WalMart - All older, same-ol same-ol stuff

Target - Same stuff. Energon Hotshot repaint. Autobot Whirl (Universe)

TRU - Same old stuff.

Apologies about the double post >_<

I know it's rather late in the game (for the Buy 2 sale), but the Bellingham TRU let a few green tag items slip and we never caught them. The 29.99 Energon figures (Tidal Wave, Scorponok, Landmine) will be green tag (as they seem to be at every other TRU). Also, I informed the manager for the action figures/boys section to check the prices on the G1 Reissues, as most of them aren't even priced, or are priced incorrectly.

(Goddamn, I almost sound like a cheerleader for my store >_<)

I was at your store the other day Frapp. Nothing too exciting. I was hoping to see a few new deluxes but oh well. Please PM or email me when and if you see G1 CS Sideswipe or Stepper. The Attleboro TRU had all their Energon 29.99, green tagged as well.

Oh and sorry about MSN I was at work and had to go.

Archived