Massachusetts Sightings

Marx

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still have RID? Any of the JRX team, or any optimus and magnus?

No they have Megabolt. Thats all. :roll

Anyway got a few more finds for you all.

In the Shrewsberry Walmart on Rt.9 (across from Target) they have 16 yes I said 16, 20th anv. Optimus Primes. All on clearance for $50

They are in the toy clearance section across from the main toy section.

Go and feast my fellow transfans!!

Man this stinks, i'm the only person from western MA around here. So most of these sightings are useless to me. :tfmad But anywhom, as i was sitting in math class today, i was thinking that us MA guys should get together some time. No clue were, but it would be cool to meet some of you guys and maybe do a little bit of trading.

But ya... got some sightings

Boston road Wal-Mart

Springfield

- 2 more dead ends

- 1 new OS, in powerlinx battle packaging

- the silverstreak i was hiding to buy tomarrow was purchased

I got out of school early today, so I decided to do a little (well, a whole friggin day's worth) of TFs hunting. My search begins in Rhode Island (again, no thread, and the state's small enough to fit here)

Warwick RI:

WalMart, still recovering from Inventory.

Toys R Us, still recovering from wave 1 >_<

Woonsocket RI:

WalMart, Phase change from the horrors of my last post. Still nothing new

KB Toys, Nothing new here. Wave 1s

Bellingham MA:

Toys R Us, yet again, nothing new

WalMart, Lots of new packaging for older figures, Recolor Strongarm and Offshoot. Acquired Strongarm

Milford MA:

KMart, The usual. More repackages and more Offshoots

Target, Again, the usual. I guess I missed the new stuff

Framingham/Natick MA:

WalMart, More repackaging, same figs

Target, Repackaing, Towline. Acquired Towline.

Toys R Us, I'm starting to think Hasbro forgot about this chain

KB Toys, Recolors of Armada Cyclonus and Demolishor in older Energon packaging. $12.99 each. Didn't get any.

And from Yesterday at Emerald Square Mall

Toy Vault: CLOSED. Moving into new location within mall in October (It may take me some time to recover from this, especially because I want the Y-Wing in the window)

KB Toys: Again with the Cyclonus and Demolishor. Nothing else new.

Update:

Attleboro MA:

K-Mart: New packaging. Doom-lock, recolor Battle Ravage

Target: New Packaging. New location from phase change

WalMart: New packaging, same figures.

Archived