Massachusetts Sightings

Marx

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey glad to see a MA sightings thread!!

I live near Franklin/Bellingham.

Newbury Comics has the cool Takara PVCs too.

On to the sightings-

2 E-Omegas at Target in Milford

1 Alt Silverstreak at Kmart in Milford

3 Univ Battle in a Box Oil Slick at Kmart in Milford

woot, more MA peeps.

- 3 megs target at holyoke mall in holyoke

- 5 omega supremes!!!!!!! (wish i had the money) at Springfeild Wal-mart

- 1 arcee 3 insecticons at enfeild mall KB's in enfeild, Conn. (Hey, i live close enough)

The Bellingham Toy's r us has plenty of Reissues but it always seems late getting new additions in. I'm still want to get the powermaster prime and maybe sunstreaker whenever he comes out

Hey Zuke, do ya also live in franklin? 'cause i only know pretty much one or two actual TF fans where i live. u could say its not exactly popular here.

Ya I live in the area at the moment. Bellingham TRU reissues are crappy. They don't even have Rodimus yet.. Oh and Powermaster prime was sold out a long time ago.

The best place to go for older TFs (G1-Armada) is at the Emerald Square Mall at a store called the Toy Vault. Bring lots of cash and a drool bucket. :P

Also TRU in Attleboro seems to get the G1 reissues faster.

Funny how we live 15-20 miles from the world headquarters of Hasbro and we seemed to be the last part of the counrty to get new stuff. :tdown

Thanks for the info dude, but im not willing to spend 100 dollars for japanese imports. Not a millionaire or anything. But to find any of the alternators other then sideswipe around here would be a miracle. Hell, I don't even LIKE the ALT sideswipe figure. I'd rather get the silverstreak figure if anyone. Plus, I've only seen one MP Prime at the bellingham Newbury comics. And, its still expensive.

Archived