Massachusetts Sightings

Marx

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not in the spots i hit on a normal basis.

Btw my store (Target @ the Holyoke mall) and the one in hadley have put all TF's other than the movie prviews of course on clearance ;)

DSC00592.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

K-Mart in Springfield.

They also had the Cyber Stompin Bumblebee and optimus prime. Also the mask (voice changer) prime and the big vehicles that turns into guns... the prime and starscream..

Well my store has done the remod for the movie figures...

Anyone got DPCI's so i can check if we have them yet ? :thumb

BTW. omg is it a big section O_O like 1/3 of one section........

I guess this would be a bad spot to put it since the Mass. thread is all but dead.......

• 2 weeks later...

Ill post post the only figure NOT in other stores, Leader Megatron is @ KB's on boston Road.

Wal-mart on Boston road has a good amount of voyager figs. They also have the bb and barricade 2 pack. and the 1984/2007 (classics prime and FAB prime) 2 pack.

But Target at the Holyoke mall is out of Voyager figures.

All Toys R Us across the state (and probably country) just released ALL Movie Figures. They were street dated for June 2nd. Look in the feature shop near the entrance.

Oh, I'm a MAfterburner and proud of it. I just happen to live ON the border to Rhode Island. I cover a lot of that territory.

Archived