Animated Megatron Earth Mode pics...

amethysted

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man. Megatron is awesome but that Optimus is disappointing for a supreme figure. I was hoping for something like Air Attack Optimus Primal, Unicron or Primus. I wanted big poseable fingers and a huge battle ax. oh well. But then again, maybe I can get this for my son who I'm trying to bring to the TF fold...

well, they said there would be a leader class optimus too right so maybe that's the one I'll get for me...

well that's great... now thats atleast 4 cons and no autobots from tf:a

that I'll be hunting down way too long from now.

Megs earth mode(pass on cybertronian mode)

blitzwing

screamer

and sound wave

:tfhuh

Nice to both.

Has that Prime been actually confirmed as a supreme somewhere? Personally I don't see it. Looks good for a voyager class toy but not a Supreme figure.

IMO this Prime has nothing on Energon Prime. Looks like the cartoon model to me and the huge feet balance out the mold nicely.

Damn I love this line so much but unfortunately I'll probably have to pass because I'm possibly buying a house in the next while. :clap

If I do have a little extra to spurge at months end, it's going to be animated over Universe no questions asked.

BTW in case the sarcasm slipped by earlier, this Prime is designed especially for smaller kids, it would seem. FAB-style and such.

BTW in case the sarcasm slipped by earlier, this Prime is designed especially for smaller kids, it would seem. FAB-style and such.

Looks a lot better than a fab.

Bot mode anyway. Alt mode is more or less what I'd expect from the animated model.

Megatron doesn't look like he belongs in this line at all.

Coolest Megatron ever?

Archived