Animated Bumblebee / Animated Prowl

Pascal

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. Alternators/Binaltech Tracks also employed a "cheat" in that the windshield on his chest was not the same windshield that was used in car mode.

Another example is the Voyager-class movie Optimus Prime. The windows on the bot-mode's chest are not the same as the windshield in vehicle mode, even though in "real" life, they are supposed to be the same.

well, as for the series, I like the new direction in everything, the type of stories, reminds me alot of the comics back in the day, the fact that the bots actually take damage, etc.

Don't like the new style of animation, AT ALL, well, maybe not so much the animation as much as the heads on the toys, the toys, look pretty good, but the heads creep me out........I mean Blitzwing having a triple split personality? With heads to match? C'mon........

Like that Ultra Magnus is Supreme Commander, don't like that Prime is a teeny washout bot........

this line may be the end of the road for my tf collecting, haven't decided yet.......

but then again, clasiverse 2.0 has me thinking........(why couldn't they do a show of of classics instead of "animated"?) Same stories, just different designs.......*sigh* :tfmad

this line may be the end of the road for my tf collecting, haven't decided yet.......

You're talking as if it was going to be a life-changing decision. Don't be so serious, we're just talking about toys here... :) Plus, there are other series of TF toys on the way. The franchise is not ending with Animated...

You're talking as if it was going to be a life-changing decision. Don't be so serious, we're just talking about toys here... :) Plus, there are other series of TF toys on the way. The franchise is not ending with Animated...

I don't know though. I'm beginning to feel the same way, and I LIKE the TFA toys.

But I'm also 31 with no kids... so what am i going to to with a bunch of (more) toys?

I don't know though. I'm beginning to feel the same way, and I LIKE the TFA toys.

But I'm also 31 with no kids... so what am i going to to with a bunch of (more) toys?

It's a lot easier to keep them on your shelf with no kids around...

Depends on how many you got so far... I'm trying to keep my collection (Transformers and other robots) under 250. If I buy, I try to sell. This way, my collecting is never getting out of control.

don't like that Prime is a teeny washout bot........

but then again, clasiverse 2.0 has me thinking........(why couldn't they do a show of of classics instead of "animated"?) Same stories, just different designs.......*sigh* :tfmad

Oh, man. That's one of the reasons I LIKE Animated, the fact that Prime is untested as a commander, that he was thrust into the role of leader and has to learn on the job. (Gee, sounds kinda familiar) I think this gives him and the rest of the cast much more room to grow, which he couldn't do if he was already the Ultimate Leaer.

You should wait until you get the things in your hands until you pass judgement. I've done that before, made up my mind that a toy was going to suck before actually getting one, and then changed my mind once I got my hands on it.

Ya know, I'm having the opposite problem... I'm really excited for these toys after going a few series w/o much interest. I'm afraid the toys won't be as cool as they seem so far from pics.

I too know the sting of uncertainty w/ TFs though. Towards the end of Energon I found myself not even wanting to buy the toys, but doing so anyway just to be a completist, and burnt out on the whole franchise as a result. I only got 2 Cybertron toys and 4 movie toys. Now with Animated though, I really like the style and I'm back into collecting. The point is, it doesn't make you any less a Transfan by not buying into every product line they produce. [/soapbox]

Best Designed TF? Not bad, but they got nothing on Alternators or MP stuff.

Well, all mainline TFs are not Alternators or MP stuff.

That was my point...MP and Alternators are what fans would like to imagine their G1 counterparts look like on TV. Not a pretty friggin' close replica.

Archived