Animated Bumblebee / Animated Prowl

Pascal

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still skipping the majority of this line, but I have to give a thumbs up to Hasbro for producing very show accurate toys. Well Prime and Prowl anyway. Bumblebee cheating with the chest transformation is disappointing.

Oh well, just bring on Blitzwing!

I like the animated style surprising enough. I only saw the Dinobots episode and thought it was good stuff. These look very cool, I'm still awed that they can get them to look just like the show.

My only complaint? Bumblebee looks like a giant baby. Or a midget. Don't know if I'll get him, but I have a feeling I'll get roped in like the movie stuff: "I'll only get Prime and Megs... no, I'll stop after I get '08 Bumblebee... wait, I still need a Voyager Prime... hey, Arcee looks pretty cool..." Damn you Hasbro. Damn you to hell. :tflaugh

Best Designed TF? Not bad, but they got nothing on Alternators or MP stuff.

Well, all mainline TFs are not Alternators or MP stuff.

I like the toon, but the toys are not very impressive to me. Me likes me Mechs and these aint that.

They look deceptively simple, but they're not. Don't mistake aesthetics with engineering. :)

Archived