TFans After Dark

Legendary Ken

Well, my company sent me to a IQPC conference for work in Miami. The things I do for work. It was tough, but I tried to make the best of it. Here is the 3rd installment of TFans After Dark & the first one for 2K5. The first one would have been Mardi Gras but had to cancel that trip this year.

TFans After Dark: Miami

miami2k501.jpg

miami2k502.jpg

miami2k503.jpg

miami2k504.jpg

miami2k505.jpg

miami2k506.jpg

miami2k507.jpg

miami2k508.jpg

miami2k509.jpg

miami2k510.jpg

miami2k511.jpg

can I come with you next time :tfgrin

• 4 months later...

It's pretty easy taking photos with attractive women at conferences & convention since they are hired to stand there & look pretty.  The challenge is to meet ladies outside of the event, in a town you do not know anything about...

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2532.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2543.jpg

IMG_2544.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

Archived