TFans After Dark

Legendary Ken

While other TF sites and many of the convention attendees were attending the OTFCC 2004 Dinner, the TFormers/TFans crew and I headed out into the city. We didn't quite know where we were going, but we did know that we didn't want to waste another year just hanging in once place all weekend and missing one of the largest cities in the United States...again. So, it is with our pleasure that we present.....TFans After Dark:

TFansAfterDark1.jpg

So, armed with only a camera phone(our digi cams were drained from the Friday Night convention pics), we headed out to the 'L' to get to one of the more "happening" areas of downtown, Rush St.

picture(18).jpg

Now, when we get to Rush St....we ran into a whole bunch of bikers....doing whatever they do....but we made sure to get a pic of it:

picture(10).jpg

After watching those people peddle, we were famished(because watching people exercise is tiring), we headed into the world famous resturant, Gino's on Rush St. It was featured on the Food Channel, in case you didn't know.

:tftongue

We ordered up a deep dish pepperoni and sausage. After a little while of waiting(an hour?) we were presented with our pie. This next pic was taken about 5 seconds after it was put down, and as you can see.....it was already 1/3 gone. Yes, people, it's just that damn good:

picture(14).jpg

Beyond that, it was dark outside, and camera phones don't like low light conditions. But I can tell you that the rest of the eventing consisted of 3 bars(2 nice, 1 trashy), some sushi, and a trip to the cash machine. We'll let you draw your own conclusions :tfgrin

So, what we want to know is what did you guys do with your time away from the con? Even if you didn't get out of Rosemont, what did you do, and who did you hang with? So come on, share. :D

Man, I tried to track you down all weekend, SFC... You're a tough man to get a hold of :nuts

I spent a good 70% of my time in the dealer room buying stuff... yeah, i spent waaaay to much money. The rest.. in the hotels with various people I met up with.

• 3 weeks later...

did you get laid that night? Cause for some reason, whenever any woman steps into a night club, she gets wicked easy. But make sure she's single, trust me. You don't want an angry boyfriend on your ass.

• 3 weeks later...
drank lots of beer, and wrote up my own experieces of the con for my site...oh and flirted with every waitress that served me lol

You're a real wild man there Starscreamer. :tflaugh1

Even drunk, I'd be a little more discrininating with who i flirted with. Or were your eyes closed the whole time?

Archived