Energon Autobots...

Starscreamer

I'm sorry, but I have a major beef with the Autobots in this show. They treat the decepticons as total second classes! I'm sorry but when Tidal Wave was captured what did they do to help? nada, except complain when searching via scanners. Demolisher was concerned about cyclonus' dissapearance and they totally blew him off! Fighting off the Terrorcons? oh I'm sorry, we took all the power up...yet they bravely charged into battle...the Decepticons while a little severe Did accept the Autobot cause. But how did Prime respond? "blasted cons" or something to the equivilant. Demolisher takes his post with pride, hence why he is wavering. The worst part is that Prime is in a way spearheading it! ONE of the few good point about Armada Prime is that he saw Starscream for what he was trying to be...not this one...The cons are not going to betray the Autobots when Megs comes back...they are going to recover their pride. I hope they do damage, because to be blunt, they gave it their all...shame no one else noticed...

-=Starscreamer=-

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I really feel a connection with Demolisher, I cant believe they didnt put more effort into searching for Tidal wave. Not very autobot of them. I loved how demolisher and cyclonis charged in too help fight the terrorcons anyway, even though they didnt have any fancy energon stars. The only Autobots I really like at this point are Inferno and Jetfire.

Seems kinda wrong that none of the decepticons got any high ranking positions after they became allies with the autobots. :redface

Well think of it in your own perspective...would you trust someone thats been trying to eradicate your kind for the past few millenia?? Cmon....I know I wouldnt. Therefore high ranking positions would have to be GREATLY earned. By the way, the Autobots had their own fire to put out fighting the Terrorcons...remember Tidal Wave went off on his own, with no backup of any kind.

Seems kinda wrong that none of the decepticons got any high ranking positions after they became allies with the autobots. :redface

Well think of it in your own perspective...would you trust someone thats been trying to eradicate your kind for the past few millenia?? Cmon....I know I wouldnt. Therefore high ranking positions would have to be GREATLY earned. By the way, the Autobots had their own fire to put out fighting the Terrorcons...remember Tidal Wave went off on his own, with no backup of any kind.

How I look at it is like this, when 2 companies merge their top staff come together to run the new company.

When one company takes over another company (daimlerchrysler comes to mind) the buying company’s top staff now run the new company.

The show depicted the autobots and decepticons coming together not the autobot conquering the decepticons….I just think it would have been nice to see a one or two decepticons doing something other than guard duty.

You make a good point. But there was only one chief as far as the Decepticons were concerned, and Megatron was it. We know about Megatrons situation right now dont we?? LOL Starscream isnt around to do any hell raising about being in a leadership position either.

I just think it would have been nice to see a one or two decepticons doing something other than guard duty.

Isn't that all their good for? Cyclonus is unpredictable and trigger happy, Tidal Wave has trouble forming a complete sentence, and Demolishor is...well, stupid. Sounds like a generic Mod Squad. The only two Con's with any leadership skills are MIA. Without Meg's or SS their pretty much screwed. Same goes for the Autobots. To Demolishor's credit, he doesn't seem to want the war, but instead of procrastinating he should stand up and speak out, take sides...something.

But I don't like the way Prime or the Autobots are handling it. Their indifference to Demolishor and the rest isn't very Auto-botty.

Then again, this show isn't aimed at me.

I just think it would have been nice to see a one or two decepticons doing something other than guard duty.

Isn't that all their good for? Cyclonus is unpredictable and trigger happy, Tidal Wave has trouble forming a complete sentence, and Demolishor is...well, stupid. Sounds like a generic Mod Squad.

LOL....that was so cold, very harsh....you gots no love for the decepticons eh?

Archived