Personal Collection For Sale: Alts, Commemorative, HOC

Rhythm

I have decided to sell my personal collection. I thought I would offer it up to the collectors before I put things on ebay. Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions and please feel free to make offers. I think the prices listed are pretty fair and I will be more willing to work on price if multiple items are purchased. I am reserving this to US buyers right now for convenience, but please feel free to contact me if you are out of the states and would like to make an offer.

All items are mint in sealed boxes and I did everything I could to find mint packages as well. Pics are available for serious buyers.

Prices are in US dollars and DO NOT include shipping. I am located in Ohio for any local collectors who do not want to pay shipping. Paypal accepted and I can give my ebay user name for feedback.

Alternators

Blue Box

Smokescreen - $30

Red Box

Meister - $50

Battle Ravage - $30

Decepticharge - $70

White Box

Optimus Prime - $40

Commemorative Series

Dirge - $40

Thundercracker - $40

Jazz - $60

Prowl - $35

Red Alert - $30

Tracks - $20

Inferno - $20

Smokescreen - $20

Grapple - $15

Side Swipe - $40

Silverstreak - $30

HOC - I would like to sell these in one lot together if possible. I will take $75 for the entire HOC lot.

Powermaster Optimus Prime

Ultra Magnus

Skywarp

Starscream

Thundercracker

Arcee

Paradron Medic

Megatron with ball

Megatron

Optimus Prime w/ Axe

Optimus Prime

Soundwave

Galvatron

Cyclonus

Ironhide

Rodimus Prime

Powermaster Optimus Prime Spark Attack

Grimlock

Thanks for looking and please post up or send me a message with any comments or questions.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to update everyone and say that I have been getting a ton of PM's. If I haven't got back to you, please be patient so I can give priority in order of when the interest was sent. I will sort through things this afternoon and answer the PM's as soon as I can. Thanks for the interest and keep the PM's coming!

The list below is what has not been spoken for yet. There has been alot of interest in the Alts and I am holding things based on who contacted me first. I will get a hold of you all individually and if deals fall through, the people next in line will have the opportunity to buy. I am trying to keep things straight, so please be patient, lol. THANKS!

Alternators

Blue Box

Smokescreen - $30

Red Box

Meister - $50

Battle Ravage - $30

Decepticharge - $70

Swerve - $90

White Box

Prowl - $60

Mirage - $50

Commemorative Series

Powermaster Optimus Prime - $80

Starscream - $50

Skywarp - $80

Dirge - $40

Thundercracker - $40

Jazz - $60

Prowl - $35

Red Alert - $30

Tracks - $20

Inferno - $20

Smokescreen - $20

Grapple - $15

Skids - $30

Silverstreak - $30

HOC - I would like to sell these in one lot together if possible. I will take $75 for the entire HOC lot.

Powermaster Optimus Prime

Ultra Magnus

Skywarp

Starscream

Thundercracker

Arcee

Paradron Medic

Megatron with ball

Megatron

Optimus Prime w/ Axe

Optimus Prime

Soundwave