HULK SMASH!

Marx

Is any one as sick as me of people pissing and moaning about transformers they dislike, and flooding up my screen with idiotic comments such as HasbroHasbroHasbroHasbroHasbro? If you're one of these people, please stop complaining, your making my IQ drop.

Lighten up. Everyone is entitled to like or dislike whatever they want to.

:pfx Of course there are going to be a lot of people that loves almost all that Takara/Hasbro does but when it comes down to it there will be some toys and shows/comics that just make us twitch. Thats why we have message boards like this...so we have a venue to say "I love this" or "This could have been done so much better if..." Not everyone is going to say all positive things or say what you want to hear...but such is life.

Now I'm done Rambling. :tftongue

Besides, it should be viewed as constructive instead of as something negative. Just look at how the complaints over yellow Tracks ended up getting us a blue Tracks. Toy companies do listen, but they can't know what to do to make customers happy unless people SAY something.

Agreed, also do you really want to be around alot of happy all the time people.

Personally, I hate chipper people that are always happy. I want nothing more then to crush their little heads, especially first thing in the morning.

*I am squishing your head*

HASBRO HASBRO HASBRO!!!! Hey I agree with Dufftrix, Three Storms, and Rumblebee. I have been on this forum for a mere 2 months. But I find this forum to be intellectually inspiring. It provides a lot of up to date information for us transfans as far as movies, toy releases, toy reviews, convention updates, etc. I also value the varying opinions of the fans. Though I don't have to agree they do have that right.

Archived