MP/20th Anni Repaint

Optimaximus

hehehe :tflaugh i wish i had the money to buy 2...i could only afford 1 MP and thats it...heheh

im just wondering if any hardcore collectors or fans would actually do it...it just kinda came across my mind since alot of stuff comin out have been repaints...

then i thought, why not a repaint of MP/20th Anni prime hehehe

but yeah, i wouldnt mess up a great toy tho...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
id buy a plastic prime by hasbro/tak if they sold him with added battle armor (IE MAGNUS)

Yeah that would be way....i dont think too many people would make noise about the fact that he was made out of plastic if it came with the 'Ultra Magnus Armor'. :thumb

Actually, after studying the 20th Prime toy a bit, there is a good possibility they could release an ultra Magnus based off of it. Under the faceplate is a normal face that would be perfect for ultra magnus. Modify the head a little, change the paint, and add a trailer that can be broken down into pieces that clip onto the arms legs and chest and there you have Magnus.

Archived