Musical Heads with Movie TFs

Hunter Rose

I'd go jazz head for windcharger. Looks more like the original toy.

How would the wreckage head look on swindle?

Actually W's head looks awesome on that mold... but I am considering using it on the Cammy bod.

I'm still debating if i want Cammy to be hunter-green. (Lots'o work)

I get a bit of a Sideswipe vibe with the E. Starscream head...

I totally agree. My main problem with going that route is that the Screamer head was screwed on with a pin - so its gonna take some work to get his head to work on a normal Balljoint. Also the peoplefaced heads look so out of place on the movie bots...

i concure with side swipe comment.

so what are the plans for fallen body?

so what are the plans for fallen body?

I think he might pick it up.

:07laugh :tflol

:lol

I am debating if i want to use his bits and pieces but i have no real plans for him at this time.

You need a body STP?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd go for the Fallen head on Payload at first

and for the CJ....maybe another head like barricade's head maybe?

How about Wreckage head on Cammy body.

• 1 month later...

Slow Progress but I think Payload is complete:

Newpyld2.jpg

Newpyld3.jpg

And CJ/Windcharger WiP (although he doesn't really seem like a windcharger anymore....)

NewCJ1.jpg

NewCJ2.jpg

NewCJ3.jpg

Kinda going for a gladiator type thing with him i guess...

unfortunately, redoing the bot parts in red does make the unpainted car parts stand out some... not sure what to do about that...

Digging the FB Jazz head on CJ and the mods you did there. The Fallen head fits Payload's design well but with the long neck it looks slightly out of place IMO.

Archived