You've got the brains, I've got the Brawn

SkyQuake

Since this is part fanfic, part kitbash (though mildly), it doesn't really fit in one forum. So, I'll go general toy discussion, and if the mods want to move it....

Brawn01.jpg

Brawn02.jpg

Brawn03.jpg

Brawn04.jpg

Brawn05.jpg

Bio:

Brawn

Allegiance: Autobot

Function: Soldier

Quote: “So you think you’re tough. Do ya?â€

Brawn is the cardinal squat, stout “tough guy†Autobot. Rather than bluntly disliking weakness like the Dinobot Grimlock, Brawn can be more subtle, and even a bit cruel in finding ways to pick on those he thinks of as weak, and therefore not brave. However, there are certain exceptions. Bumblebee is almost like a little brother to him, and there was a time that Brawn thought Perceptor to be a coward (no longer). Once proven wrong, Brawn admits it (though stubbornly), and attempts to make amends. He can serve as a significant moral booster, and is quite witty in battle while making fun of the enemy. Sky Lynx was quoted as saying of Brawn “beware the stocky fellow with the quick mouth.†Putting the tough guy persona aside, Brawn would readily give his life protecting even someone he’s ridiculed. He is that dedicated to the Autobot cause.

After being rebuilt from an almost death experience, various improvements were made. He is still among the strongest of the Autobots. While it is said that he used to be second in strength (of the Autobots) only to Optimus Prime. Others could now contend for that distinction- a point that Brawn would like to test, since he is an avid fan of human wrestling matches. Brawn simply likes using his hands and fists in battle, but now he has seemingly fallen in love with a weapon he found on an alien planet. This energy axe cuts through the strongest of materials. It also seems to prevent, or pair down radiation, and energy attacks. This is an important point given that Brawn’s brain module is still vulnerable to radioactive attack.

Weaknesses: Brawn can be overconfident at times, though not as reckless as Cliffjumper. Since his brain module cannot be upgraded, he is still vulnerable to radiation. However, his energy axe nullifies this danger.

Thanks for the comments. I found myself really missing Brawn when I was looking at my Classics, and desided that it had to be done. I know Springer was supposed to be his tough guy replacement in the G1 toon, but Brawn had a very distinctive way about him that Springer just wasn't. They are both their own characters. So, I've made myself a good IMHO Classics Brawn. :tfgrin

Archived