All 5 Stunticons Done (includes something new for Deadend)

Lucs

I've been working on getting these guys just right for a while now, which some of you know already. By now if you've been watching my customs you'll know that I go for the least amount of paint possible to create somewhat G1 esque color schemes and heads to match. I'm pretty excited about how these guys came out. I still need to get license plates for 4/5 of them. I hope you all enjoy them!

First I'll show my take at Dragstrip. He's a Decepticharge body with no extra paint added. He's got a repro gun barrel painted turquoise. A Rollbar head with added paint, which I chose not to add any orange too because I felt that it just didn't fit well enough with the other colors and hey they don't have to be exactly G1ified to me

stunticons005.jpg

stunticons004.jpg

Next is Deadend. He's made from Rumble, Skids arms and Nemesis Prime's head. I used Clay's arm mod video to achieve these results. (Thanks seali_me for helping me find it) I added some purple paint and modded the chest do to some advice from antapp and SQ7. I've attached the guns to his arms via silly putty for the time being but I'm working on a better solution, cuz they have to be removable. As far as the Skids arms I stripped the paint from, I think I'm gonna paint them flat black cuz I couldn't get all the red off

stunticons010.jpg

stunticons011.jpg

stunticons014.jpg

The third finished Stunticon I have is Wildrider. The base is from a KO dark grey Sideswipe with flames I got from MAZ. I modified the head to resemble the anime version by dremeling down a few spots and adding some side pipe things. I also swapped out the Hasbro version of Deadend's red arms with the KO's grey arms so they would be more cartoony without having to add too much paint (SPOILER *check out where the grey arms went here http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=161708).

allstunticons014.jpg

allstunticons024.jpg

Next up is the easiest one I did, which was Breakdown. I just used an extra Wheeljack base and a Skids head with some paint.

allstunticons011.jpg

Lastly we have Motormaster. The base is a Nemesis Prime. I used a set of reprolabels from dec0y13, a head from the white KO Hound I bought from MAZ and I added some paint here and there to brind it all together.

allstunticons022.jpg

allstunticons002.jpg

wow!! very impressive!!! and it's also nice to see you didn't try to shoe-horn in the combination gimmick. Just seeing them as a sub-group without combining is cool too.

Very cool, really digging Motormaster despite my disappointment with the Alt. Prime mold. It's nice to see a take on him that isn't a redone MP Prime.

Archived