I though this was funny

Stormtrooper53

This Ultimate Bumblebee was actually on the shelf at Wal-Mart, just waiting for some lucky soul to snatch him up. It was, quite literally, in pieces.

med_gallery_10038_139_38932.jpg

I don't know what's worse, the fact that someone spent 80 bucks on a Transformer and did this to it...

or, that they had the nerve to return it...

or, that Wal-Mart actually accepted it as a return...

or, that someone at Wal-Mart thought it was in decent enough condition to put back on the shelf and re-sell it.

The cynic in me wants to say that it's probably because your average, everyday citizen can't tell the difference between a Bayformer and a jumbled up clump of robo-parts.

I was at Walmart once and in a Cybertron Wing Saber box was a Cybertron Soundwave...or was it TRU...not sure. All I know is I saw this while hunting one day.

And on ebay once someone was selling a Cybertron Wing Saber...lo and behold it was an Energon one in a Cybertron box.

People really annoy me sometimes.

One of the Death Star Vaders I ran across at Target the other day still had a piece of wrapping paper taped to it. It was kinda sad, really.

just shows the zombie like state some of the staff are in to actually return that thing on to the shelves, poor ultimate bumblebee he didnt deserve that

Archived