I have an idea that the various TF sites can do.

Aquarion

All the TF sites can get together and form an internet United Nations, and when Hasbro does something that they disapprove of, the TFUN can send them a petition(ie, "Strongly Worded Letter").

At least this way, the similarities will be more exact.

Seriously, petitions are a waste of time, why do people keep making them?

This is about the second or third worst thing I ever heard.

Second for me. A user on a pro wrestling message board I belong to once suggested everyone in the States write their senators to get Congress to force the WWE to end their brand split. That's still the champion of G-d awful ideas, IMO. But this one is right up there.

while i think it would be a interesting Idea i think that 1 Hasbro could make their own collectors forum and bingo sorted and 2 if it was run by a few different sites i could see power struggles going on

but they did point out that they do lurk around the net and its not like they need our help since all we ever ask for it the same stuff and most of it conflicts

I will agree that I think that's as terrific an idea as the United Nations is.

Great in theory, arse tearingly stupid in practice?

All the TF sites can get together and form an internet United Nations, and when Hasbro does something that they disapprove of, the TFUN can send them a petition(ie, "Strongly Worded Letter").

At least this way, the similarities will be more exact.

Seriously, petitions are a waste of time, why do people keep making them?

I dunno, to feel useful I guess.

And now a picture of Popeye's mom:

PopeyesMom.jpg

Archived