MOVIE-LDR-PRIME- Can he be Dekibblefied?

Hunter Rose

I am tempted to try and De-Kibblefy my Leader Prime.

The First obvious target would be his Coat Tails/Back Wheels.

Next his Sleaves/Cab.

I think both of these could be removed in such a way that makes them easily and securely refasten during transformation.

Anyone have any other suggestions? I think His backpack might be modifiable but, I don't know if its worth it to go that far.

But, I am a pretty novice KB'er though, I do enjoy messing around with my figs once in a while.

So, I am curious if any one else has already tried this or has suggestions on how.

If I get the courage up to do it - I will post pics.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen it done, someone made him look almost exactly like the movie version and even made him taller. He modded the back to look accurate too. I seem to have lost the link though i am afraid...it looked awesome though but it also looked like a lot of very hard work and scratch building.

Here's MY first step to novice KB'ing:

BREAK THAT DAMN THING.

And then do whatever mods you want on him with the idea of fixing what you broke. It makes it more fun and more interesting. And if you fail horribly you can console yourself by saying "Oh well, it was broken, anyway."

I'd suggest a hammer. And I want pictures.

=D

Here's MY first step to novice KB'ing:

BREAK THAT DAMN THING.

And then do whatever mods you want on him with the idea of fixing what you broke. It makes it more fun and more interesting. And if you fail horribly you can console yourself by saying "Oh well, it was broken, anyway."

I'd suggest a hammer. And I want pictures.

=D

:wtf :tfhuh

• 2 weeks later...
the threadis wayyyy deep a few pages in tfw2005 if you can stnd togo there to Counterpunchville. I MAY Have it bookimarked, I'll look.

Dont bother, if you are banned then you wont even be able to access non-forum parts of the site. They ban you from even looking at the toy galleries and news articles etc. Its really dumb.

Archived