How many transformers are in your collection?

Guest OMEGA PRIME

Guest OMEGA PRIME

Allright,time to fess up,how many transformers toys do you have? I would rather you tell aproximately how many you have,but for guys like me sometimes you just can't count them all. I have 50+ in my collection,ranging from g1 to energon.Start counting!!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allright,time to fess up,how many transformers toys do you have? I would rather you tell aproximately how many you have,but for guys like me sometimes you just can't count them all. I have 50+ in my collection,ranging from g1 to energon.Start counting!!!!

Im not at home right now so im gonna have too guess. Since I just started collecting I dont have a huge ammount, probably only about 45-50.

Guest OMEGA PRIME

Do not fell bad if you only have 50,i have been collecting for 7 years and only have about 50. You guys who have 500, thats... thats sick! how do you guys get so much money? Where do you guys keep all those transformers?! Well,I am very excited to see how many everyone has,so keep up the good work. :thumb

Guest Krusty The Klown

around 50 or so i can find

ill try to list them

g1/g2 (cant remember off hand)

mixmaster

grimlock

scrapper

longhaul

sideswipe

slag

prime

megatron