Movie Incinerator review

Pascal

I know... they don't even do a full rotation when you pull the trigger... but that must be because the activator is very far from the rotors themselves, thus using a whole bunch of parts in between... It's still a miracle that the arms can be posed with the gimmick still working... As far as that type of gimmick is concerned, Evac was better... Incinerator is still a fun toy.

I notice you mentioned that his rotors don't spin freely. That is lame as hell and should've ended with Blackout. :/

I agree. Evac is easily the best use of this gimick. What could be done I guess is one could crack the toy open and pull the one conecting gear between the prop and the mechanism thus reducing it to free spinning only. I did this with Blackout's tail gimick. You lose the gimick but free spinning rotors are far better than ones that don't at all because of some poorly designed trigger mechanism.

Aside from that small alteration the toy actually looks pretty good.

Alt mode looks to be win alone.

Btw awesome review. Thanks. :clap

Question: Do the propellers come off?

I know that once he's out of his package, the left propeller needs to be attached, so I was wondering if they're removable. If so, hands could easily be attached. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Question: Do the propellers come off?

I know that once he's out of his package, the left propeller needs to be attached, so I was wondering if they're removable. If so, hands could easily be attached. :D

Anyone wanna answer this because I've been thinking the exact same thing. They'd still be very long an goonish arms but that's par for the course.

Then you'd have rotating fists of doom!

Yes, they come off. I even think that's how the toy is packaged. They're easy to attach and detach.

Compared to other Movie Voyagers, I'd say it's neither the best or the worst. Certainly better than Megatron. I'd say on par with Blackout. Depends on what you're looking for in a toy. :)

Archived