New Gen-1 Diamond Select Busts

Sami

Oh wow, that's way small. Good thing I have no desire to drop $55 on it anyway.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to have to pick up the Prime and Megatron now, still not copletely sure about reformatted Megatron and Prime w/Matrix, though as long as I grab the firts two, I'll probably have to get the other two. Damn o.c.d. complete-ist mentality, I've almost gotten over it.

Yeah, same here. I don't think I want the reformat Megs though, but, since it's Prime, I had to get both versions of him. Nor did I want the War Within Grimlock..But maybe one day.

I have a guy who'll sell one for 30$ shipped if you're so inclined. I got mine for 34$

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. Just not a huge fan of G1 BB.

Yeah, same here. I don't think I want the reformat Megs though, but, since it's Prime, I had to get both versions of him. Nor did I want the War Within Grimlock..But maybe one day.

I didn't notice a mention of it in the earlier posts - is the Battle Damaged Prime an exclusive for one of the sites? I was planning on picking it up, but if my friend won't be getting them in, I should probably see if I can order one.

I'm still kinda on the fence with these.

I was so psyched to see em coming, but when my local comic store got in Prime, I was disappointed by the paint apps. His eyes were squinty and the mouthplate was a bit long.

I had BB preordered at BBTS and cancelled it even though the pics I saw of him looked alright, even though he did have a look like 'the laxative just kicked in' on his face.

The Cliffjumper one being an actual Cliffjumper and not a BB repaint surprised me, but still I think prices may drop on these. Especially Omega. He looks awesome, but he doesn't draw like Devastator, so I know I can probably grab one for under a bill later this year.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I keep telling myself to wait to order, but I don't wait that long. Now you can find Hard Hero for under 20$ where as most places are wanting these figures 40-60$ but you can generally find them cheaper on ebay eventually..Just got Starscream in. By far THE BEST STARSCREAM BUST EVER!!!! His color is great--one bad note, his wing was obviously broke in production, they glued it back together and painted over it to hide it a bit, but, it holds just fine. Base is from the 86 movie from Starscreams coronation scene.

0223081634.jpg

And I'll be getting the movie battle damaged Prime later this week.

Yeah, I keep telling myself to wait to order, but I don't wait that long. Now you can find Hard Hero for under 20$ where as most places are wanting these figures 40-60$ but you can generally find them cheaper on ebay eventually..Just got Starscream in. By far THE BEST STARSCREAM BUST EVER!!!! His color is great--one bad note, his wing was obviously broke in production, they glued it back together and painted over it to hide it a bit, but, it holds just fine. Base is from the 86 movie from Starscreams coronation scene.

0223081634.jpg

And I'll be getting the movie battle damaged Prime later this week.

Damn. My dealer hasn't gotten that one in yet. Maybe this week, given his Friday shipment was late.

What do you think of the ones they showed at Toyfair? (Ironhide, Ratchet, the Cassette-cons)

I saw the cassette ones, but not the others you mentioned, but I've loved everything they've put out so far, so I'd imagine I'd love these too..I really hope they get at all Gen-1 original guys with this.

Archived