Alt Mirage in EU packaging

Rotorstorm

An auction has recently appeared on ebay showing alternator Mirage in EU packaging. Could this mean that those unlucky enough not to be able to get this figure the first timeround could get a second chance? Only time will tell.

Siburke has posted the link below

<CLICKY!>

I got the first run (with the glued floor/seat/chest) so I'll grab another if this does happen. :thumb

I actually passed up at least 3-4 opportunities to get Alt Mirage when he was out here (mostly because the ones I kept seeing had flaws/chips in the paint apps or some other portion of him). But as much as I kinda want him now, I think it's cool that the UK guys, who get so few releases already, are getting him at last. :thumb

I hope you are right, but I would be cautious. Singapore gets a lot of stuff that were only exclusives here in the USA such as the Nemesis Prime. They had those in retail when we only had them for SDCC. I pinged the seller and asked if its a new release or old stock. Hopefully we'll find out its a new release.

I didnt even know we got decepticharge!!!!

I need him, ravage, rumble, swerve and then I am done!!!

yeah decepticharge only showed up at a few stores in the discount area so it wasnt even a proper release

I didnt even know we got decepticharge!!!!

I need him, ravage, rumble, swerve and then I am done!!!

which one? kittycar or the tracks remold

FYI. Good news! Looks like this is new product. I got a reply from the seller to my question if this is a new release. Their response was:

"Hi item is brand new and I just release from my warehouse. Thank you."

Archived