Totally had it with scalpers!#@! have they no shame!

Bumblerod

I always figured that the point of saying Xmas instead of christmas was to avoid saying the name of God. I know in the jewish faith there are only very specific times when you are suposed to say the actual name of god (something that other religions don't quite take to heart... but tis ok, they pronounce it very wrong... Dude, it's not Yah-way or Jehova, those are both taken from the Hebrew name.)

Anyway, scalpers suck, I want to stab them.

ON TOPIC'D!

It'd kind of put a crimp in that whole "proclaim the gospel to all nations" thing if Christians weren't allowed to say "Christ".

So yeah anyway, if anyone else wants to talk about scalpers...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so do you guys keep arguing like you have a stick up your ass and in some strange way you believe your going to convert the other side to see it from your eyes? cause this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because....

i'm just waiting for someone to say it's a "necessary evil".it's wrong, but people do it. that's the way it is, that's the way it will forever be until the end of time.

so do you guys keep arguing like you have a stick up your ass and in some strange way you believe your going to convert the other side to see it from your eyes? cause this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because....
Sincew this thread going to hell anyway....Who is Frylock supposed to be exactly? Scourge?
wtf man, he's clearly alpha fry-on

I'm so sick of burying scalpers in my back yard. My dogs keep digging them up.

Archived