TF:U Obsidian & Tankor

Jackpot

“Obsidian & Tankor: Deicide Ex Machina

obstank.jpg

So in the Universe comic, as well as in their tech specs, Obsidian and Tankor were pretty damn badass. They came from an alternate BMach universe, where they teamed together and overthrew Megatron, establishing their own despotic rule. As Obsidian's tech spec bio put it, "Using Tankor as his enforcer, the former Autobot quelled uprisings with lethal force and held his home planet in an iron grip of fear and tyranny."

Sadly, though, that tale only exists in backstory, so I had no choice but to visualize what had until now been simply words.

Oh, and for reference, here are links to some pages that have their bios transcribed:

http://www.tfu.info/2003/Decepticon/Obsidian/obsidian.htm

http://www.tfu.info/2003/Decepticon/Tankor/tankor.htm

Anyway, comments, critiques, etc.?

- Jackpot

That's really nice. I mean REALLY nice. I can't think of a better way to illustrate their rise to power in their alternate universe, that's just beautiful. Do more! MORE!!!!

Thanks, guys! Your thoughts are much appreciated.

But here's something that hasn't come up yet: Can anyone spot what I hid in the wall-pattern?

Do more! MORE!!!!

I certainly plan to, but time is always an issue. I do have another project already in the works, though....

- Jackpot

autobot Symbol behind Obsidian. 

****DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING****

Nice job! I'm fascinated by the "evil Autobot dictator" thing Obsidian's got goin' on, so I thought I'd give a little nod in that direction. Plus it's the first time I've worked an Easter egg into a pic, so I figured I'd give that a try. Good eyes, my friend!

Truely great work dude..i hope to see more

Thanks! I hope to do more soon, too. It's always unpredictable how much time I'll have, though. We'll just see what happens!

- Jackpot

Archived