Energon Shockblast

Shockblast0193

Whew! After years of searching, I finally bought a Shockblast. :redface Anyway, what is your opinion on him? I think he's a cool looking action figure. He's a great homage on the G1 Shocky, although, I think his design is much, much cooler than G1 Shockwave. G1 Shockwave looked kinda fat to me, he looked like he would fall over alot.

Energon Shockblast has a much cooler design, the only problems I see with him, are his giant arm, and his tank alternate mode. The tank mode is just lame, his satillite mode looks much cooler. You probably all know this, but he has an unofficial gun mode. I think it looks cool. I like the fact that he has huge feet, it keeps him stable, and they look cool. I won't get lonely because I wear a size thirteen in shoe. Lol. Go ahead and laugh about my huge feet. :tflaugh

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G1 Shocky was okay. I've never played with him before, he looks okay, but his feet should've been a little larger to hold up his body. Shockblast looks awsome in robot mode, that's why I like him so much, there's just something about him that seems cooler than G1 Shockers.

i think i had more fun wanting him than i did actually getting him... he was hard to find in my area because of do many ironhide's clogging the shelves. i had high expectations of him and he only let me down on a few but i was anticipating more i guess... i prefer him without batteries in his arm.. make posing much easier...

Decent but not great.

Bot mode is all win.

The weapon satellite is pretty cool but the tank mode is a trainwreck in itself.

Still congrats on finding one. :thumb

I endcapped his brother a while back.

Sixshot is cool but only for the character in Superlink.

Energon: Hey, atleast it's not Armada.

to be fair toy wise the decepticons were the highlight of the line and a good few id say were better quality then alot of the stuff since like mirage, sharticon, slugslinger and screamer

Archived