I have some questions for you Transfans.

whitefinger

to clarify on question 1, if there is an alternator bumblebee, it won't be a VW because they don't want to be associated with what they believe is a toy that promotes war, as for jazz and prowl, very likely.

oh yeah, wazzup :tftounge :clap

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imo it is still a possibility to have a new beetle bumble bee(hopefully yellow) if hasbro is willing to make a few sacrifices, no gun but a remove able engine for those ingenious transfans to make their own, some peace loving bumperstickers, i.e. a peace sign, no war in iraq, you cant give hugs with nuclear arms, etc(not applied so we can throw them away after we open the box) and possibly a short paragraph on the box saying how bumblebee is against war or some bs like that. i honestly wouldnt care if all those happened as long as i got a new beetle bumble bee for my worlds smallest bumble bee to drive around in.

As stated before, the Alt BB is iffy, but I'm willing to bet that there will be an Alternator Prowl soon enough. I mean, they've already gotten Silverstreak and Smokescreen. Slap some lights and a black and white color... Instant Prowl. :thumb

Oh yeah, welcome to TFans! :tfgrin

imo it is still a possibility to have a new beetle bumble bee(hopefully yellow) if hasbro is willing to make a few sacrifices, no gun but a remove able engine for those ingenious transfans to make their own, some peace loving bumperstickers, i.e. a peace sign, no war in iraq, you cant give hugs with nuclear arms, etc(not applied so we can throw them away after we open the box) and possibly a short paragraph on the box saying how bumblebee is against war or some bs like that. i honestly wouldnt care if all those happened as long as i got a new beetle bumble bee for my worlds smallest bumble bee to drive around in.

no its not. VW closed the subject , NO beatle bumble bee. Hasrbo will not waste time begging VW too let them use the license. Its more likely they will just use the Dodge Neon SRT-4.

no its not. VW closed the subject , NO beatle bumble bee. Hasrbo will not waste time begging VW too let them use the license. Its more likely they will just use the Dodge Neon SRT-4.

If someone wants to supply me with 1:24 Beetles and some Alternator Smokescreens, I'd be happy to do some kitbashing, for a small labor fee.. :)

If I get a large labor fee, I'll even ship free. :tfgrin

Right now, I'd be happy to find -one- 1:24 Beetle 'round here.. I found a die-cast model of "Herbie the Love Bug" at TRU, but it's an original bug. :tftounge

Only new Beetle toys I can seem to find are Barbie cars. And those are a little big to kitbash with Smokescreen or Sideswipe. :tfmad

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :tfmad

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

!!! :tfmad

owww, my h-scroll!

ooh me want give myself pretty face, brain like shiny Tranformers things :demon

Yes welcome to our little self help group. :thumb

help? who needs help? (as i finish opening my TFU Sunstorm and Sideburn, containing a total of 6 TF molds i already own the originals of) :thumb

Archived