So why Detroit?

Aquarion

I have yet to hear of a little kid getting shot in the face immediately after stepping off a bus like the gun is saying,

"Timmy. Yeah you. Standing behind grandma. C'mon Timmy. You know you're gonna get shot in the face as soon as you step off the bus. Look, I don't care don't care if you wanted to come to Detroit because you saw some cars turn into robots, it's gotta happen because this is the only city in America that is violent beyond imagination. Today Timmy."

Just because some BS violence report named Detroit crime city when every other city has it's crime is crazy. To knock a show because it's set in a major city that happened to produce cars, music acts and Robocop, is crazy as well.

Sound ridiculous to me. I used to ride the RTD back in the 80's when jacking for Jordans and whatnot was popular. For those that don't know, the RTD was the bus transit system for Los Angeles before it was turned into the Metro. Often stood for Rough, Tough and Dangerous.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Data: Hey, any of you guys ever hear of Detroit?

Mikey: No.

Mouth: Soitenly. That's where Motown started. It's also got the highest murder rate in the country.

I love the Goonies

Hmmm... Robot Crime fighters in future detroit? This plot sounds familiar...

rcoxqf8.jpg

Dick Jones presents Megatron's new Earth form.

I can't believe it took 17 posts for someone to mention this

:tflaugh

He looks more like Demolishor... the robot... not the meat bag.

Or maybe the setting of a dangerous city is the perfect place for heroic Autobots to come and save the day?

The show is gonna have its share of human "super" villains doing evil things and committing crimes and stuff. All these things were considered when the show was assembled.

Says the one who thinks this cartoon will directly lead to a child getting shot in the face?

Wow, are there people who really think that way?

we think you think that way

Says the one who thinks this cartoon will directly lead to a child getting shot in the face?

Wow, are there people who really think that way?

we think you think that way

We know you think that way

But isn't that kind of dangerous? Some little kid might watch the cartoon and want to visit Detroit because it's portrayed so ideally, and then get shot in the face the moment they step off the bus.

Hmmm... Robot Crime fighters in future detroit? This plot sounds familiar...

rcoxqf8.jpg

Dick Jones presents Megatron's new Earth form.

I can't believe it took 17 posts for someone to mention this

:tflaugh

He looks more like Demolishor... the robot... not the meat bag.

Unless Dick Jones is Megatron's new Earth form

:schin

Probably not....It's just a cartoon. And even if they did....it's still just a toon. Real life and Toon worlds only mix and match in two movies.

But isn't that kind of dangerous? Some little kid might watch the cartoon and want to visit Detroit because it's portrayed so ideally, and then get shot in the face the moment they step off the bus.

OMG YOU ARE SO F'EN RIGHT!

:khead

Archived