Energon Shockblast or Energon Six Shot Needed, BADLY!

:wtf

I didn't turn an attitude on. Figures someone is going to try to control me and tell me I have no right asking. :roll

No one's controlling you here. Believe me, if you were being controlled, you'd have been off of here a while ago.

No one said you had no right to ask. We said you had no right asking the way you did.

I recommend that you ship first.
That's an attitude, right there. You don't ask that of people you don't know.

Problem is, you're still angry because of how your post was torn apart over the Lego Shockwave figure you created. Guess what? I side with you, and I think it was ridiculous that you were ripped to shreds over it. (Especially considering one of the persons involved was a moderator, that was an absolutely disgusting display.) However, no matter how angry you are....don't get an attitude in a different thread. Especially when it comes to money and dealing with people.

I already got Shockblast. And it's kinda hard to hear person's tone of voice through the computer. I got Shockblast today, and this is my bit. I said I recommended it.

Because I don't wanna get gyped. Anyways, I have, I'm happy, and I'm not angry. I could care less what they said about it now. They were just buttwipes when they acted like that. Anyways, I didn't say it in a mean tone, I said it in a tone that just recommended it.

Thanks for siding with me. But I didn't mean it with a mean tone. You probably thought I meant it because I was being mean, well I wasn't.

Archived