Energon Shockblast or Energon Six Shot Needed, BADLY!

Okay, I need an Energon Shockblast (wanted more) or Six Shot. Lemme know if you have one for me to buy. I perfer if you ship it priority, but that's totally up to you. Same with who ships what first. I can currently buy one for 25 bucks at the most.

Thanks!

Just post it here.

Shocky, as himself. Wanting an action figure of himself. Lol.

Okay. Turns out, my Shockblast never got here. I'm open for offers. Scourge, I dunno whether you still have the recipt for that shipment, but I think Shockblast got lost in the mail. I didn't get him today either. I'm still open for offers. Remember, I can't really exceed over twenty (that's including shipment charges). I want him complete too, I don't care if it's loose or MIB. I just need that figure. I recommend that you ship first. If he comes tomorrow, I'll edit this post.

Thanks!

Remember, I can't really exceed over twenty (that's including shipment charges). I want him complete too, I don't care if it's loose or MIB. I just need that figure. I recommend that you ship first. If he comes tomorrow, I'll edit this post.

Didn't the figures cost $20 in the store? Also, are you saying you want the figure shipped to you first only then you will pay?

I think he retailed for $15.

No, this is one time that Dogg is correct. All of the Maxcon/Mega/Voyager Class figures in Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Classics and the Movie lines were $20.00

And no offense ShockBlast0193....if you want this figure (which is becoming quite rare) you're going to have to at least pay the people what they paid (to recoup their losses) and pay for the shipping costs on top of it.

You're not going to get one for cheaper than $20.00, it's just not possible. Not to mention, you need to learn to inquire about items and the chance of a lower price, not demand it.

You've no right to be demanding anything, from anyone on the message boards, here or elsewhere.

No one will send you an item like this first, then hopefully wait for your payment. I realize you might be new to all of this, but you need a crash course in learning how to deal with others on the internet, especially involving money.

Dial back the attitude a bit, save up some more dough, and try your luck again...this time asking, not demanding. You'll get much further in this.

Archived