Masterpiece Optimus Prime

Snowman81

Arguably the best transformers ever made, Masterpiece Optimus Prime and twin brother 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime are probably the only transformers ever made that every transfan in existence will say they love. So there really would be no point in debating whether or not these primes are cool or not.

So my question to you dudes and dudets is, is there anything about these primes that you would change, can perfection (which is what they are often referred to as) be improved?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm..I like him a lot, but since this a wish-list of sorts, I would have liked him to be a little bit smaller, lets say (I'm pulling this out of my arse) by 25%.

The foot thing has been beaten into the ground, so other than that, Love it!

the only thing I would change is have his rear wheels retract into his legs in bot mode hell they could just flip in so the tires face towards the rear, id rather have that than opening vents on his legs, and possibly rather have his fists flip into his arms and headlights flip out JUST LIKE THE CGI intro on season 2 part 1 dvd :clap everything else is just perfect except i wish you didnt have to s t r e t c h megatron gun to fit his hand :tdown

Guest Primal-Convoy

a soundchip with Peter Cullen (?)'s voice inside, light up eyes, transforming sound effects, G1 blaster sound, engine sounds, Display stand, trailer, roller, make the face plate more detachable, light up gun. Not sure what else......

perhaps one day, say, in another 20 years time....

I would have liked him to be a little bit smaller, lets say (I'm pulling this out of my arse) by 25%.

Why would you want him to be smaller, is it so he would match up better with G1 figures?

Well if he was smaller, he'd be easier for me to handle and would be cheaper. And yeah, I think he looks a little big next to my Alty's. I don't have him near my G1's, makes'em look bad.

I would have liked him to be a little bit smaller, lets say (I'm pulling this out of my arse) by 25%.

Why would you want him to be smaller, is it so he would match up better with G1 figures?

Well if he was smaller, he'd be easier for me to handle and would be cheaper. And yeah, I think he looks a little big next to my Alty's. I don't have him near my G1's, makes'em look bad.

HAHA....I hear ya. :tftounge

Archived