Movie figures: Best of class

Terrorcon Blot

Leader - Optimus Prime .. I think he's the best one put together. Devestator just looks out of scale to me.

Scout - Uhh.. I don't have many. Just the blue Acree.. and she's not prefect either.

Deluxe - 08 Bumblebee by far.. although I give honorable mentions to Wreckage, Dropkick and Longarm

Voyager - Ironhide hands down. Although Ratchet is pretty nice too.

The others I don't have..

FAB Frenzy looks nice.. but I can't bring myself to buying that silly thing. I like Barricade's chest burster better.

Scout - Hardtop. Sector 7 vehicles FTW.

Deluxe - Bonecrusher. He's evil looking, and can strike some outstanding poses, even in vehicle mode. :tflaugh That's playability.

Voyager - Starscream. Sure, he's without hands, and his vehicle mode's got some issues, but his transformation is innovative and actually fun to do, and his robot mode looks awesome.

Leader - Megatron. I know no one's going to agree with me on this one, but he was the only one I decided was worth my money, and I dig him.

Weird. I voted all 'Cons.

Legends : Megatron (runner up : Optimus Prime)

Real Gear : Meantime (runner up : Spy Shot)

Fast Action Battler : Optimus Prime (runner up : Blackout)

Deluxe : Landmine (runner up : '08 Bumblebee)

Voyager : Ironhide (runner up : Ratchet)

Leader : Optimus Prime (runner up : Brawl)

Basic: Meantime

Deluxe: Landmine

Voyager: Starscream/Thundercracker

Leader: Brawl

FAB: Brawl

Legends - Megatron (the best Megatron from the entire line)

Real Gear - have none

Scouts - have none

FAB - Frenzy (my only FAB)

Deluxe - Concept Bumblebee (again, a lot of them are just bad, I have Arcee, Barricade x2, Jazz x3, Brawl, other Bumblebee, Drop Kick, and Scorponok)

Voyager - Blackout (yeah he's small, but the others all fugly, I have Megatron x2, Prime x2, and Ratchet as well...all pretty crappy one way or another)

Leader - Prime (Megatron is horrible, and Brawl is nice, but not as nice)

Archived